This company has no active jobs
- Address Mont Fleuri
- Logo need white background Yes
In November 2016 Seychelles Government underwent a Ministerial restructuring which resulted in the Department of Transport being divided into (1) the Department of Land Transport and (2) the Department of Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine. The latter Department was transferred under the guidance of the Ministry of Tourism, hence, The Ministry of Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine. The mandate of this Department is to guide the maritime and aviation sectors by providing policy directions which are formulated based on; (1) propositions made by stakeholders, (2) the International Conventions/ Agreements signed, acceded or ratified by Seychelles, and (3) research carried out. The function of the Department is to;
• Advise on matters concerning airport, airlines, ports and maritime safety and security;
• Provide policy directions, laws and regulations concerning aviation, ports & marine, as well as supervising their implementation;
• Coordinate the Aviation and Marine policies with other Ministries;
• Manage political and economic maritime/aviation affairs of Seychelles, regionally and internationally.