- Industry Offshore
- Company Phone 4321370
- Contact Person Gina Esparon
Position Open to Seychelles Citizens and Permanent residents
Managing the financial bookkeeping, processes invoices, records payment and track expenses of the company.
We are offering competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Qualification & Experience
- At least a first degree in Accounting or Advanced level training in accounts;
- Experienced and demonstrated use of QuickBooks or similar accounting software;
- Experience in preparing audit schedules for external auditors ;
Relevant Skills & Acumens
- Ability to efficiently utilize accounting, word processing, database management and spreadsheet software programmes;
- Ability to prepare and interpret financial documentation and reports;
- Report writing, Data Acquisition and Analysis skills;
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources.
- Ability to communicate and relate effectively with persons at all levels
- Good knowledge of English.
- Any other language skills would be an asset
NB: Candidates must clearly demonstrate in writing that they have met all of the above criteria. Failure to do so may result in your application not receiving further consideration.
How to Apply?
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.