- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 4297 032
- Contact Person Jeanne d'Arc Poris
Responsible for invoicing to Tour Operators & collecting Payments.
- Cross checking rates and related documents for processing of invoices
- Preparing invoices for local and overseas Tour Operators
- Following up on payments as per procedures in place
- Undertaking filing of receipts, credit notes, invoices and other related documents.
- Sorting out any queries arising for invoices
- Effectively and efficiently maintain the standards of the (ISO) quality management system of company.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Assistant AR Manager, AR Manager & Management
- Diploma/Certificate in Accounting & Business Studies
- Good knowledge of the Software Accounting package
- Computing Skills
- Minimum one year working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Confidential, Analytical, Honest
- Dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Good team spirit
- A person of integrity
Normal – from 8am to 4pm with one hour lunch break
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
4 hours Alternate Saturdays, Flexible working hours
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV, Certificates and References to:
Human Resource Department
Creole Travel Services
Orion Building, PO Box 611
Victoria, Mahe Seychelles
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.