- Industry Financial Services
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
We are seeking an experienced accounts associate to manage the company books and liaise with the company auditor.
- Perform month-end and year-end close activities, from balance sheet and cash account reconciliations to financial statement preparation
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial statements within pre-defined deadlines. Prepare additional schedules, which are required to support account balances
- Ensure all bank statements are reconciled on a timely basis and follow-up on all outstanding checks and reconciling items monthly
- Create client funding invoice ensuring reconciliation against actual expenditures
- Prepare and properly document journal entries
- Prepare and track expense accruals including journal entries
- Assist with Budgets and Forecasts as needed
- Assist with the calculation of fees (i.e. Management and Incentive) as needed
- Responsible for coordinating vendor payments and monitoring daily cash management transactions
- Special projects as needed to support client finance team.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or relevant field
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Desired knowledge of Xero accounting system
How To Apply
No other forms of application will be accepted.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.