- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 428 8888
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
- Review the files – Booking request from the TO’s vis – a vis with the booking made by the Resa agent
- Check the rates applied by the Resa agent with the rates provided by the Products & Contracts Department.
- Print the Pro-forma invoice after necessary validations and forward the same to the TO’s on timely basis
- Update the Proforma invoice control listing to monitor the unpaid Proforma invoices.
- Follow up the payment in respect of the Proforma invoice raised and ensure that the payment is collected within the applicable timeframe for the TO or for the booking
- Update the Proforma invoice master once the payment is received.
- Raise the final Astro invoice and forward the file to Creditors Section on timely basis.
- In case of discrepancies prepare debit/credit notes and dispatch to party
- Attend to queries from TO’s, maintain records and take corrective actions.
- Reconcile debtor’s statement, prepare and submit debtors schedule to Credit Manager at the month’s end, whenever necessary.
- Timely report on credit performance of TO’s to Marketing division.
- To report to the Financial Controller if the payments are not collected within the stipulated time frame.
- Shall be responsible for any additional tasks assigned by the Financial controller
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Diploma in Business Studies and Accounting OR
- AAT Technician Stage
- Previous experience working in a similar set up will be an added advantage.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV with covering letter to:
Human Resources Department, Mason’s Travel (Pty) Ltd, P O Box 459, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, OR by e-mail to: [email protected]com
Our Team will respond to shortlisted candidates only.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.