- Industry Auditing
- Company Phone +248 422 4691
2 Posts Available
ACM & Associates is an established and leading firm of Chartered Certified Accountants in Seychelles, providing professional services (Auditing, Accounting, Taxation, Advisory).
We are currently seeking to recruit dynamic and highly motivated individuals for the above position.
Preliminary duties for this role include:
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare corporate tax returns
- Prepare working papers with definitive conclusions
- Prepare recommendations for inclusion in client correspondence
- Prepare draft Management Letters
- Apply accounting principles and auditing procedures to ensure client records are properly prepared
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
The remuneration package will be negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
- Candidate must possess at least a professional Certificate such as ACCA/Partial ACCA, Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ related experience in similar position
- Knowledge and ability to operate QuickBooks is a must
- Ability to work independently and committed in meeting deadlines
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or are requested to forward their cover letter, CV, copies of certificates and references to the following address:
ACM & Associates
PO Box 1289
The Link Building
Ile Du port
Tel 422 4691
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.