- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 428 8888
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
Reports To: Accounts Payable Manager and Assistant Manager (Creditors)
- Check correctness of invoices received from suppliers, against Tour Operator and Hotel rates.
- Be responsible for handling invoices for markets allocated.
- Prepare Doc Slips for invoices.
- Enter Details from Doc Slips on Accounts Payable.
- Check invoices from Suppliers against Clients’ folders: (Invoicing – Out Rate and Net Rate)
- Assist Reservation, Groups and Marketing with queries and complaints from Tour Operators with regards to above Markets.
- Responsible for postage and shall assist Photocopying the vouchers for final dispatch of invoices and vouchers to the TO’s.
- Assist Creditor Supervisor and Financial Controller with any other duties connected with the position.
Remuneration can be negotiated based upon experience and qualifications.
- ISO 9001-2008 Awareness Training
- Induction Training
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV with covering letter to:
Human Resources Department, Mason’s Travel (Pty) Ltd, PO Box 459, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, OR by e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 29th February 2024
Our Team will respond to shortlisted candidates only.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.