- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 428 4552
- Contact Person Human Resources Manager
Assist the AML & Fraud Coordinator with the investigation and reporting of cases of known and/or suspected fraud transactions and taking measures to combat fraudulent activities while undertaking AML/CFT monitoring through the screening software
- Undertake and assist with fraud investigations and document all reported/suspected fraud transactions ensuring that recommendations and corrective measures are implemented to safeguard the bank against fraudulent and high risk practices
- Provide training to staff for AML/CFT and fraud related procedures and policies, ensuring staff are regularly updated on AML & Fraud obligations and best practice standards
- Provide support to the Compliance team and ensure the timely completion of compliance related investigations and tasks as and when required
- Ensure proper maintenance/validation of the Internal Caution list on T24
- Salary negotiable based on qualification and experience + interesting benefit package.
- Diploma in Law
- More than 3 years’ experience in Banking / Auditing / Compliance
- Knowledge in Banking Operations & Procedure
- Excellent writing & interviewing skills
- Knowledge in Seychelles Laws: Banking Regulatory Framework & Anti-Money Laundering Laws & Regulations
- Conversant with MS Ofce Tools & MCB’s Banking System
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or you can apply by forwarding your letter of application and CV to:
The Human Resources Manager
MCB Seychelles Ltd
PO. Box 122, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
or you can E-mail: [email protected]
Management reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for an interview.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.