- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 272 4875
- Contact Person Nedzit Azemia
5 Posts Available
Summary of Duties
- Answering and/or directing inquiries from the public concerning animal control operations;
- Processing and renewal of dog licenses;
- Maintains appropriate documentation and files;
- Prepares general office reports and assists with clerical work;
- Participate in inspections and patrols;
- Assist in removing captured animals from animal-control service vehicles and place animals in shelter cages or other enclosures;
- Contact animal owners to inform them that their pets are at animal holding facilities;
- Clean facilities and equipment such as cages/pens and animal control trucks;
- Keep equipment in good working condition.
Salary Band: B2-B3 plus SOS
Certificate in Agriculture; or Post Secondary Level plus ‘O’ Level Biology or equivalent; or 3 years satisfactory work experience in relevant field.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or may collect the Employment Application Form at the National Biosecurity Agency Headquarters. All completed form should be returned along with references, CV, copy of N.I.N and certificates to:
Chief Executive Officer
National Biosecurity Agency
Orion Mall, Victoria
P.O. Box 464
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.