- Industry Automobile
PMC AUTO is looking to fill the above position to form part of its accounts department team and be responsible for the day to day recording and maintaining of accounting transactions.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Posting and processing transactions accurately using QuickBooks accounting system.
- Raise payment vouchers and process expenditures in accordance with company policies.
- Perform daily recording of all cash and cheques received and bank them on a regular basis.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist the CFO in the preparation of the monthly accounts.
- Preparing audit schedules.
- Filling of monthly VAT returns.
- Systematically file accounting documents on a timely basis.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Remuneration: Attractive salary based on qualification and experience.
Candidates should preferably have the following qualifications and experience
- Advanced Diploma in Business Studies or AAT or ACCA Level 1
- 3 years satisfactory work experience as in a busy accounting environment.
- Practical knowledge of QuickBooks system will be an advantage but not essential.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially excel.
Personal attributes and other skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills and team player
- Honest, highly responsible and flexible.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
How to apply?
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.