- Industry Service
- Company Phone +248 438 4040
- Contact Person Human Resources/Administration Division
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The Assistant Ground Maintenance Supervisor is responsible to supervise and coordinate the work of grounds maintenance programs and procedures to ensure safe, productive and time efficient accomplishment of departmental operations and its fixtures with aim to provide a safe environment for the airport users.
Remuneration: The above post comes with an attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience, incentives and benefits.
Please note that potential candidates will be subjected to pre-employment medical, drug and breathalyser tests.
- Post-Secondary School Certificate
- Certificate in Landscaping or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in ground supervisory role
- ICAO Airport ground/maintenance requirements
- Health and safety and environmental requirements
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward their application/CV with copies of certificates, references, ID card and Passport Photograph to:
Human Resources/ Administration Division
SCAA Head Office
Seychelles International Airport
P.O. Box 181 Victoria
Or email [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.