- Industry Government Organisation
The Seychelles National Youth Council is inviting a dedicated, responsible and committed individual to fill in the following post:
POST TITLE: Assistant Programme Development officer
- Youth Empowerment and Well being
- Youth leadership development
- Youth Engagement and support
RESPONSIBLE TO: Senior Programme Development Officer
- Manage assigned youth programmes/projects and services with efficiency.
- Facilitate the creation of youth groups/committees or support group at district and regional level.
- Assist with identifying and developing new youth programmes initiatives, project and youth services.
- Assist with identifying youth needs, interest and take appropriate action through effective programme and referrals.
- Monitor the implementation of programme/project by an allocated segment and collect maintain statistic related to the programme/project/services implemented and assisted.
- Provide support and facilitate the development and implementation of programme, projects and services by an allocated segment.
- Ensure the involvement and active participation of youths, through established structures, in the inception, planning and implementation of programmes, projects and scheme initiatives.
- Ensure the collection of statistical data related to the programme/projects and services implemented and assisted.
- Provide information on issues related to delivery of programmes, projects and services.
- Liaise with other local groups, agencies, NGOs and other stakeholders to ensure a concerted approach in youth development programme.
- Prepare and submit progress report as per requested.
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
Expected to work odd hours
GRADE: SB3 – SB4
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Certificate in Revelant field plus three years experience
- Certificate in General Management
- Candidates with O level or IGCSE in English/Maths/French or relevant field.
- Candidates with Advanced Diploma in field relevant field plus two years experience as Senior Programme Assistant
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrate ability to work well as a team and interact with youths.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV’s with a covering letter and certificates to; The Human Resources Office, SNYC, 4th floor SACOS Tower or via email to email@example.com not later than Friday 23rd February 2024.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.