- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 428 3615
- Contact Person Marie-Therese Moustache - Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists with preparations for official visits, ceremonies and other protocol functions
- Process request from Public Sector Organizations, the Diplomatic and Consular Corps and the public on general protocol procedures
Salary Band: B3 plus allowances
Qualifications & Experience
- ‘A’ Level in English and French plus six months in-house training plus at least three years satisfactory work experience as a Protocol Assistant
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Interested candidates should collect Application Form at the Reception Desk of the Department of Foreign Affairs, Maison Quéau de Quinssy, Mont Fleuri.
Duly completed Application Form with a passport size photograph, should be addressed to:-
Director General (Human Resource, Budget Management and Administration), Department of Foreign Affairs, P. O. Box 656, Mont Fleuri.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.