- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 467 0500
- Contact Person Administration and Human Resource Section
Environment Department – In the Waste Management and Standard Section of the Waste, Enforcement and Permits Division
- Undertake prevention, control and abatement of environmental pollution under Part (3) of the Environment Protection Act;
- Assist the Quality and Standard Officer in putting in place different types of standards (such as effluent, noise, air, water, etc) and ensure that it is effectively monitored;
- Undertake monitoring of different types of wastes, treatment and disposal methods;
- Carry out site visits for livestock and agricultural development project.
Salary depending on qualification plus Scheme of Service Allowances.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Diploma in Environmental Health or Environmental Management or Construction (SIT)
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward their applications & C.V to the Administration and Human Resource Section, PO Box 445 Botanical Gardens, Mont Fleuri or email to [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.