- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 429 5656
Main Purpose of the Job
Provide assistance in managing office records through sorting, classifying, maintaining and archiving various documents, files, records in a central filing system.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation of the electronic document management system.
- Develop record distribution and storage policies.
- Manage the library and other documentation services.
- Gather, process, index and store records.
- Ensure all records are stored safely and securely.
- Organise reports and other written materials for storage and archiving.
- Ensure personnel have required authorisation for access to required documents.
- Create and manage database in which all records and documents received are registered and update information periodically.
- Catalogue and classify all information materials appropriately.
- Undertaken any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Salary Band – SB3 plus allowances
Working Hours – 8am to 4pm
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Certificate in Records Management and/or
- IGCSE in English and French plus on the job training in record management.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or your application should be forwarded to the Office of the Director General for Human Resource and Administration, President’s Office, State House or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.