- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 428 0900
- Contact Person HR & Admin Section
- Seychellois only Yes
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
To examine and process associations’ applications, maintain a clean record of all associations on the register, update databases, and receiving and handing information.
- Diploma in Law; or any other related field plus one year working experience;
- ‘A’ level principles in English and French or law plus two years working experience; or
- IGCSE or ‘O’ level credit passes in English and French plus four years working experience;
- Six years satisfactory work experience as a Senior Registration Assistant.
The candidates should be:
- Conversant in English, French and Creole and should be able to undertake his/her duties responsibly with minimum supervision;
- Professional in his/her approach, should possess a pleasant personality and able to work within a team and under pressure;
- Respectable and discipline.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or are requested to collect an application form at the Registration Division’s reception or forward their CV, copies of certificates and references and a copy of ID card to:
Human Resource and Administration Section
1st Floor of Independence House
For additional information with regards to the above positions, please contact the Human Resource and Administration Section – Registration Division on telephone number 4280900
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.