- Industry Service
- Company Phone 281 98 46
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists the Store Manager with the deliveries, storekeeping and control and all associated stores operations of the Company.
- Clears goods from the port and airport for the Company and carries out company purchases.
- Does trips to transfer merchandise to and from warehouses to shops or workshop.
- Drives staff to and from different locations when required.
- Does trips on offer for clients buying goods.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Management.
The candidate must be willing to work weekdays from 9am – 5pm (1hour lunch) and Saturdays 9am – 1pm.
Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Qualifications, Requirements & Abilities
- Previous store keeping experience is a must.
- Must have clean previous employer references and no criminal record.
- Must have at least 3 years driving experience with Vehicle Licences Nos. 2 and 4.
- Must be fit and able to work in a store and warehouse environment.
How To Apply
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.