- Industry Service
- Company Phone +248 438 4040
- Contact Person Human Resources/Administration Division
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The Aviation Safety Officer is accountable to the Aviation Safety Manager for the administration f SCAA’s Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) program primarily within the ANS Division. This position monitors safety issues, provides safety education, provides guidance on safety matters, monitors compliance with SCAA Safety Management Procedures, and assists the Aviation Safety Manager to make recommendations for continuous improvement of SCAA ISMS.
Remuneration: The above post comes with an attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience, incentives and benefits.
Please note that potential candidates will be subjected to pre-employment medical, drug and breathalyser tests.
- ICAO Safety Management System
- Airport Operational and Safety Assurance/SAFETY Assessment
- International Air Law
- Civil Aviation Management Program
- Aviation and the Environment
- Safety & Standards Applicable to aviation operations
- Risk Management Techniques
- Human Factor
- Extensive experience in Aviation Air Traffic Management and having practiced Air Traffic Controller for at least 5 years in any Air Traffic Control Unit
- Broad knowledge of local and international laws and regulations on aviation including safety management concepts
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward their application/CV with copies of certificates, references, ID card and Passport Photograph to:
Human Resources/ Administration Division
SCAA Head Office
Seychelles International Airport
P.O. Box 181 Victoria
Or email [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.