- Industry Hospitality
- Company Phone +248 263 7938
- Contact Person Ms. Pouponneau
Minor Food Group Seychelles Ltd – The Coffee Club is currently recruiting for the above poistion.
Summary of Duties
- Be able to make coffee correctly and follow The Coffee Club standard
- Be well versed in Coffee brand and Coffee Club Standards
- Take coffee order/ food order from customer correctly with friendly and politely manner
- Has knowledge of Coffee history
- Always listening to the problem first and able to take an action immediately
- Be able to look after and control the wasted stock within the shop.
- Taking care of the company’s property
- Bar Experience & Knowledge / Able to Concoct cocktails / Stock-taking.
- Know the Local Market / Be Flexible to do multiple tasks as that of waiter/waitress.
Working Hours – Shift Basis
Salary is commensurate with qualification and experience.
Male/ Female age between 18- 39 years old / 5 to 10 years’ in Coffee making experience and Bar Experience at Cafés, Restaurants & Hotels / Qualification at the secondary education, High Vocational Certificate / Excellent presentation and communications skills / Able to work on shift- time
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or are requested to submit their CV, ID card copy, educational certificates, reference letter and other supporting documents to the following address: email to [email protected]
Contact Person: Ms. Pouponneau. For more information, please contact us on +248 2637938
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.