- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
- To clean and tidy bar and bar area everyday, including ashtrays and all furniture
- To check daily requisition in the store and place order with store.
- To operate POS machine, coffee machine and glass washer.
- Refill bar chiller every morning after having received daily requisition and make sure that all coolers are filled and in good working conditions.
- Put hard liquor and cigar on displays on shelves and counter on a daily basis.
- Check daily “mise-en-place” e.g. straws, sugar syrup, stirrers, vanilla essence, salt and glasses.
- Verify drinks and wine list everyday and update if necessary.
- Serve customer accordingly at all times and with a smile
- Lock up all coolers, cupboards and wine shelf each evening after closing time.
- Upgrade sales on bar by going out to offer clients cocktails and other drinks at all times with a smile.
Special Working Conditions
Can be requested to work outside the normal working hours and days due to the exigencies of duty.
- Competitive salary
- Service Charge
- Complimentary accommodation
- 21 days annual leave + public holidays
- Monthly free Cat Coco tickets to/from Mahe Island
- Free meals in staff restaurant
- Welfare activities.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV, Certificates, References, Passport size photo, Police Character Certificate via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or C/O Catcocos Head Office, Espace Building, Isle Du Port.
Management reserves the right to call the best qualified candidates for interview
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.