- Industry Media
- Company Phone +248 428 9600
- Contact Person Head of Human Resources & Administration
Responsible for installation, operation, repair and maintenance of broadcasting equipment and other engineering systems under the responsibility of the Corporation.
We are offering competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Qualification & Experience
Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electronics.
Working experience in any of the following fields: IT, broadcast head-end, RF, video formats, compression, audio and MPEG engineering.
Relevant Skills & Acumens
- Ability to communicate well, verbally and in writing with both internal and external customers.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work with a degree of autonomy and to use one’s own initiative.
- Knowledge in coax, fibre and Internet Protocol (IP) in broadcasting will be an advantage.
How To Apply
Copies of the Job Descriptions and Application form are available on our website: www.sbc.sc
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward a completed Application form and any supporting documents to the attention of the Head of Human Resources & Administration, Seychelles Broadcasting Corporation, P.O Box 321, Hermitage or email [email protected]
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.