- Industry Media
- Company Phone +248 428 9600
- Contact Person Head of Human Resources & Administration
Provide technical support for all equipment and services under the responsibility of the Technology Section. Responsible for the configuration, installation, and maintenance of a wide variety of computer and broadcast electronics systems used by the Corporation.
We are offering competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Qualification & Experience
Relevant IT qualifications and/or professional networking certifications, or City & Guilds Diploma in Telecommunications.
2 years experience in an IT systems support role or similar position.
Relevant Skills & Acumens
- Knowledgeable in Internet Protocols (IP) and networks.
- Basic understanding of technical aspects of broadcasting system.
- Flexible and focussed.
- Problem solver.
- Must be able to perform a variety of tasks that may require sitting or standing for extended periods, reaching, climbing (up to ceiling height), bending, light lifting and carrying.
Candidates should send CV and short write-up or any IT or electronics related projects that they have been involved in.
How To Apply
Copies of the Job Descriptions and Application form are available on our website: www.sbc.sc
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward a completed Application form and any supporting documents to the attention of the Head of Human Resources & Administration, Seychelles Broadcasting Corporation, P.O Box 321, Hermitage or email [email protected]
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.