- Industry Shipping
- Company Phone +248 438 0513
- Contact Person Human Resources Manager
- Responsible to develop and implement business strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Lead Operations and Documentation team and ensure service rendered to quality specification of clients.
- Ensure overall operation is done efficiently in accordance to business plan and objectives.
- Ensure smooth operations by relating with charterers and ship owners as the case may also involve government agencies.
- Manage operations that include sea & air freight, haulage.
Sales & Marketing
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s services by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop future sales staff into valuable salespeople.
- Work closely with ISO 9001: 2015 Management Representatives to ensure Quality Management System processes are “established, implemented and maintained.”
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with high attention to detail and ability to suggest and implement improvements to processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned by MD.
Key Measures & Targets
- Market intelligence reports to be updated with HOD’s to track targets.
- Client engagement numbers against opportunities converted to be reported to MD.
- New clients introduced to Mahe Shipping to be reported to MD.
- Customer Satisfaction undertaken and feedback to be reported on a monthly basis to MD
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Technologically literate with computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Able to use internet explorer and inline programs
- A good communicator
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and follow up
- Able to work odd hours
- Be honest, punctual, trustworthy plus a high level of confidentiality
- Be respectful and flexible
- Have a positive attitude and commitment towards the Company
Masters Degree in Shipping and Port Agency or hold a recognized shipping qualification.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward application, CV and one passport size photograph to:
HOD Admin & Human Resources
Mahe Shipping Company Limited
P.O. Box 336
Email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.