- Industry Fisheries
- Company Phone 467 0300
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Seychelles Fishing Authority is looking for responsible, dynamic, reliable, self-motivated individual to join its team of dedicated employees in the above position.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and coordination of the Seychelles Fishing Authority’s business development strategy.
- Providing overall property management of SFA’s properties.
- Spearheading the development and implementation of the Seychelles Fishing Authority’s revenue generation strategy, ensuring income targets are secured through proper business development.
- Managing and coordinating property operations, maintenance and administrative functions.
- Supervise the work of Property Management Officers and other staff in the Property Management Section.
- Preparing and negotiating contract for renting or lease of properties and ensure it as all the necessary provision that protects the organizations interest.
- Developing Policies which guide the administration of Properties.
SFA offering attractive and competitive salary related to experience and qualifications
Education (Special Knowledge)/Qualifications
University Degree in Property Management/ Business Administration.
Proven experience in Business Development & property management and with 10 years management experience.
Driving License Class 2.
How To Apply
The complete job description can be viewed upon request at the HR Department
The Management reserves the right to call the best suitable candidates for the selection exercise.
Deadline for submission of application is 28th May 2022.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.