- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All aspects of the food-service operation, oversees food and pastry production for all food outlets and banquets.
- Thorough knowledge of all sections of kitchen including international cuisine
- Capable of managing and motivating large diverse group of employees.
- Oversees the welfare of all kitchen personnel and conducting staff training ,
- Creating menus, Updating costing of menus,Planning, preparing of budgets
- Establishing of quality standards
- Planning monthly production schedules,Completing food production records
- Standardizing production recipes
- Overseeing the overall up keeping of equipment and kitchen in general.
- Supervising the production line to ensure portion and control, including effective utilization of equipment.
- Thorough with menu engineering
- Computer literate
- Competitive Salary related to experience and qualification
- Attractive Service Charge Scheme
- Comfortable European-Style accommodation with Air Condition (for non La Digue Residence)
- Paid Utility Bills
- 1 FREE monthly return CatCocos Ticket for employees recruited from Mahe.
- Meals whilst on Duty
- Employee of the month award
Variable, depending on the workload
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Should have equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts plus at least 1 to 2 years work experience depending on size and service standards of the establishment.
- Diploma in Food and Beverage management, menu planning and costing, plus 2 or 3 years satisfactory work experience
- Four to six years satisfactory work experience as an Executive Sous-Chef in a 4* -5*hotel/ operation. Should demonstrate excellent management and communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV, Certificates, References, Passport size photo, Police Character Certificate via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or C/O Catcocos Head Office, Espace Building, Isle Du Port.
Management reserves the right to call the best qualified candidates for interview
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.