- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 429 0190
- Contact Person Flevette Tirant - Administrative Officer
Ensure the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting. Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting, and the daily finance and accounts operations.
- Supervising the activities of the Accounts/Finance department
- Financial Information and Monitoring
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Staff Support & Clerical Duties
- Cost Accounting
Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Min 3-5 years working experience in financial and management accounting or other related field
- Excellent strategic planning and communication skills, and able to interact with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadline
- Good MS Office skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- An ability to interpret and explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward application to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
SEYCHELLES CREDIT UNION
PO. BOX 342
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.