- Industry Constitutional
- Company Phone +248 429 5555
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
- Responsible for the overall day to day management of the operations and resources of the Commission and provide the necessary leadership to the employees to ensure that the Commission delivers effectively on its vision and mandate and operates strictly within established legal, financial and administrative framework.
- Responsible to ensure a high level of election preparedness at all times and provides leadership, direction, control and supervision over the conduct of elections and referenda in Seychelles. Ensuring integrity, fairness and impartiality and that the provisions of the Elections Act and other statutes are strictly observed.
Responsible to: The Electoral Commission
Location: Electoral Commission Secretariat, Mont Fleuri
Attractive salary packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Minimum Qualification and experience
A first Degree with at least five years senior managerial experience. Elections management experience would be an advantage.
- Strong leadership, communications and problem solving skills. Ability to focus on and articulate the vision and mission of the Commission to staff and stakeholders.
- A person of high integrity, impartial, fair, non-partisan with strong personal drive and readiness to persevere.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward your application letter and CV to the:
Room 203, Aarti Chambers
P.O. Box. 741, Victoria
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
For further information please contact 4295555 or via above email.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!