- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 430 3510
- Contact Person Helene Marie - Human Resource and Development Officer
Purpose & Scope
Agency for the Prevention of Drug Abuse and Rehabilitation has a position for Chief Executive Officer.
Subject to the direction, control and supervision of the Board, the Chief Executive Officer shall:
- be responsible for the implementation of the decisions of the Board and for the effective management and carrying out of the affairs of the Agency;
- be responsible for the administration and operation of the Agency and supervision of the staff of the Agency;
Salary Package: B12 (including Allowances)
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- Previous management experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership;
- Creative leadership to inspire employees as well as clients through the rehabilitation processes;
- Strategic thinking and visioning;
- Knowledge of Financial Management, Budgeting and Administration;
- Assertiveness and ability to manage and deal with both internal and external conflicts
- Direct the Agency in keeping with its vision and mission
- Represent the Agency as required
- Oversee quality control throughout the Agency, establishing and leading each department in partnership with divisional managers
- A good communicator with very good negotiating ability
- Understanding the values for the reinforcement of the Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation process
- Resilient and able to thrive under the constant public and political scrutiny
- Strong ability to organise effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly on any decisions undertaken
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
- Must be a completer finisher
- A reasonable understanding and appreciation of APDAR’s philosophy and vision
- Strategic thinking and visioning
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant Degree or equivalent, plus 3 to 5 years relevant experience in a senior management position.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward applications and CV on the following address:
The Secretary of State
Agency for Prevention of Drug Abuse and Rehabilitation
CT House Building
Zone 18, Providence
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!