- Industry Service
- Company Phone +248 438 4040
- Contact Person Human Resources/Administration Division
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are seeking to appoint self-motivated, self-driven and self-disciplined hardworking person for the above position.
The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) is responsible to drive the company financial planning, decides on investment strategies.
Lead the control, compliance and ethics agenda, embedding a culture of compliance within the business and ensuring leadership accountability.
The CFO is responsible to provide sound financial advice, promotes viable transformation strategies for delivering value growth.
Be the role model to demonstrate energy and tenacity for dealing with complexities of business environment.
The above posts come with attractive salary packages commensurate with qualifications and experience, incentives and benefits.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, HR modelling;
- Accounting techniques, financial systems, financial planning and control;
- Auditing and compliance;
- In depth knowledge of risk management and corporate financial law;
- Excellent knowledge in data analysis and forecasting method;
- Proficiency in the use of software;
- Strategic vision;
- Writing of financial reports, for both financial and management accounting;
- Budget preparation.
Primary Management Competencies
- Financial Management Business Acumen;
- Communication Proficiency;
- Ethical Conduct;
- Performance Management;
- Personal Effectiveness / Credibility;
- Problem Solving / Analysis;
- Strategic Thinking;
- Technical Capacity.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Leadership and organizational skills
- High level analytical skills coupled with Commercial Acumen
- Strong decision-making skills
- High level of planning and problem solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor degree in related field plus a full professional accounting qualification from a recognized accounting body (ACCA)
- MBA is an advantage
Must be fully qualified professional accountant and a member of a recognized accountancy body.
Membership of such body will require compliance with professional standards over and above any requirements imposed by statute and regulations, and other statements of best practice.
10-15 years of related experience
***Please note that potential candidates will be subjected to pre-employment medical, drug and Breathalyzer tests.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward their application/CV with copies of certificates, references, ID card and Passport Photograph to:
Human Resources/ Administration Division
SCAA Head Office
Seychelles International Airport
P.O. Box 181
Or email [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.