- Industry Retail
- Company Phone +248 438 9200
- Contact Person Sarah Bastienne - Executive Assistant
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
ISPC Seychelles is looking for an honest, respectful, flexible, and trustworthy candidate, fluent in English and having great interpersonal skills and cultural awareness and sensitivity to apply for the for above post.
To manage the finance departments of the ISPC group of companies and directly assists the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs etc.
The job stands for:
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the company’s goal and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the Company’s needs.
- To manage a team of 9 staff, train them to a greater autonomy.
- Supervision of the general accounting for the different companies of the group. (ISPC Seychelles, the Beach Restaurant, Four ISP Supermarket outlets, Refrigeration Systems Seychelles, DIY Seychelles).
- Must ensure the development, maintenance and monitoring of administrative and financial accounting procedures.
- Preparation of monthly operating statements, cash flow plans and annual balance sheet for all companies. Make the contacts with the Auditors of the company.
- Supervision of the preparation of the social and tax declaration within the time required by the Seychellois Administration.
- Cash management for the entire group and relations with the banks.
- Supervising the organization of the logistics department in the clearing function with customs
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of stock yearly
In order to execute key tasks of the job properly, following key competences are required:
- Postgraduate degree in Accounting and Management (Bac +5 or Master degree, Higher Accounting degree obtained in Europe)
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- In-depth knowledge of French and Belgian accounting standards used for financial statements, the ISPC Group using an ERP developed in Belgium
- The evolution of information systems in accounting and management analysis
- Salary will be based on experience and qualifications
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or If you are confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply with copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to ISPC Seychelles, PO Box 410, Victoria or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.