- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the operation of the hotel’s stewarding department.
- Responsible for maintenance and sanitation in all food production service area and to ensure that health and safety are top priorities.
- To assist the Executive Chef to enforce the highest possible cleanliness and hygiene standards in all food processing facilities, as well as the operating equipment.
- Competitive Salary related to experience and qualification
- Attractive Service Charge Scheme
- Comfortable European-Style accommodation with Air Condition (for non La Digue Residence)
- Paid Utility Bills
- 1 FREE monthly return CatCocos Ticket for employees recruited from Mahe.
- Meals whilst on Duty
- Employee of the month award
Variable, depending on the workload
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Two year Diploma in hospitality tourism
- Leadership skills training
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft office applications is required.
- Plus four years satisfactory work experience in stewarding Department leading the hygiene functions.
- Should possess:
- Good written and verbal command of the English Language
- A pleasant and outgoing personality
- Superior organization skills
- Working knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Ability to delegate responsibility, pay attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and show a high level of patience
- Flexibility to respond to a range of various work situations
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV, Certificates, References, Passport size photo, Police Character Certificate via email to: email@example.com or C/O Catcocos Head Office, Espace Building, Isle Du Port.
Management reserves the right to call the best qualified candidates for interview
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.