- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 438 7000
- Contact Person HR Manager
FCBH Hotels Operating Company is looking for suitable qualified and experienced candidate to fill the following post. The candidate will be overseeing the Finance Departments in both properties being STORY (SEYCHELLES) and Fisherman’s Cove Resort both establishments located at Bel Ombre.
Summary of main duties
The Cluster Director of Finance provides direction and guidance in all areas of accounting and finance for all properties.
This includes the preparation of financial reports, credit control, purchasing, data management, food & beverage cost control, relevant external professionals, and the coordination of accounting activities.
Ensures timely and accurate preparation of financial and management reports, in compliance with quality, standards, and objectives specified by the General Manager, Corporate Office and CEO.
Further, ensures that compliance to daily financial operations is achieved through monitoring the Finance teams and responsibilities each employee entails.
The accountabilities will fall under the following headers;
- Implementation of Internal Control System
- Supervision of Payroll
- Staff Productivity
- Preparation and Control of Hotel Budgets
- Organizing internal and external meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Oversees Internal and External Audit
- Loan Administration & Treasury Management
- Financial Evaluations
Reporting to: General Manager
Remuneration: Based on qualification and experience
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field (Master’s preferred)
- Must have strong knowledge of the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry
- Must have 7+ years’ financial management experience in the Hotel industry
- Must have 10+ years’ experience in the Hotel industry
- Flexible and working odd hours
- Must have excellent computer, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Must have extensive experience with OPERA/MICROS/SUN and SUN vision accounting software/ADACO inventory software/DEPM reporting software.
- Must have Strong knowledge of project-based accounting software
- Experience in budget and forecast preparation as well as financial statements
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.