- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 439 3000
- Contact Person People & Culture Department
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Responsible for selling the resort and providing information to prospective guests. To capture sales from the incoming calls and coordinate details of each reservation to ensure the guest’s satisfaction.
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation. Complete internal reservation forms (40%)
- Run daily reports for department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing, General Manager, Department Head (2%)
- Answer General Reservations e-mail, retrieve and distribute mail and process brochure requests. (5%)
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy. (2%)
- Process WRO, Trust, Internal Reservations, and FIT reservations (15%)
- Call to confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, clear waitlisted reservations. (10%)
- Run appropriate reports checking for special requests and hard blocking any rooms that are not hard blocked for special requests, inform Manager of any Special Attention, VIP guests and assist CIS Leader in obtaining arrival times for VIPs or Special Attention guests. (5%)
- Monitor Front Desk reservations made night prior, address any reoccurring issues (2%)
- Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in the preferences or requests before guests’ arrival. (3%)
- Process Employee Comp requests, handle Friends & Family requests with guidance from Department Head or Assistant Manager (5%)
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee. (5%)
- Respond according to the crisis management plan to any resort emergency or safety situation. (1%)
- Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (5%)
- Assist with all guest inquiries within the sales and marketing department, including assisting with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections.
- Assist with the development of all direct sales presentation material for both travel industry and group sales.
- Assist Group Rooms Coordinator in processing rooming lists or introduction letters (1%)
- Staff facilities that includes internet café, restaurant styled staff dining with wide selection of cuisines
- Uniforms and scheduled transport
- Opportunity for promotion or transfers to other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary stay in more than 100 Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world.
- A summary of duties and salary will be discussed at interview.
Knowledge & Skills
High School Diploma
Previous Reservations and/or Front Office
High Volume Call Center
Computers and Windows 95/98
Skills and Abilities:
Reading, writing, and oral proficiency
Strong Customer Service
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send in your most recent resume with your photograph & police clearance certificate via email to:
or mail it to:
Senior Human Resources
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Petite Anse, Baie-Lazare
P.O. Box 1397 Victoria
Only suitable candidates will be called.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.