- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 429 4400
- Contact Person Human Resources Manager
Collect delinquent accounts in a responsive and professional manner by providing friendly and efficient service.
Maximising the recovery of debts in arrears; sending out reminder letters contacting and/or visiting clients for recovery of over-dues, and maintain records of all communication on client’s file.
Review and interpret operating financial statements, clients’ and guarantor financial statements; Negotiate payment arrangements with clients who have delinquent loans and work out and restructure non-performing loans, and propose solutions towards the resolution of problem loans to senior management.
Closely monitor repayment performance and arrears status of clients for necessary action and negotiation as per the Bank’s policy and procedural guidelines.
- Diploma in Business Studies and Accounting or AAT Final Certificate/ACCA Level one OR
- Certificate in financial advisers plus two years’ work experience
- Four years’ post qualifying experience, or related
- Well organized with good time management ability
- Customer oriented with pleasant personality and good communication skills
- Good analytical and report writing skills
- Able to work in a team and willingness to help others
How to Apply?
The following should accompany the application:
- Letter of application
- Completed application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of certificates and references
- Police Character Certificate
- One passport photograph
The above should be forwarded to:
Human Resources Manager
Development Bank of Seychelles
PO Box 217
Or email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.