- Industry Manufacturing
- Role • Sourcing of consumables, direct and non-direct items from overseas suppliers, including price negotiations/analysis and inbound logistic planning and co-ordination • Prepare documents for claims on damaged imported frozen fish until closing and settlement. • Summarise and reconcile Scrap Metal Sales • Follow up on shipping document and forward to appropriate personnel for effective clearing & reception of goods • Maintain Insurance claim file for the employee incident claim and follow up on same • Assist with the monthly freight PPV report for Finance • Processing and follow-up on import permit • Assist in Macola Container Tracking module, linked to the demurrage project • Initiate New Vendor Creation in Winshuttle, and follow through until final approval/creation. • Send RFQ through SAP. Converting approved PR into PO. • Representing Procurement Team on various CAPEX projects, as allocated between the Procurement personnel and handling all procurement matters with the Vendors • Assisting with Local staff and public sales both on and off-site. Reviewing and drafting the product list and updating price and stock in the POS system. • Draft & process general correspondence eg. to Port Authority, Financial Services Authority etc. • Strictly abides to procedures and policies in place • Contributes to ensure that the working area is maintained in a clean, hygienic and safe condition • Undertakes any other duty as per line management request and operational needs • In the absence of Senior Commercial Administrators, Local Purchaser, and Administrative Assistant, to assist with their duties & responsibilities
- Company Phone +248 428 2500
- Contact Person HR Operations Manager
Responsible to Source Indirect Materials, Provide Additional Support to the Commercial/ Procurement Department
- Monthly Performance Related Bonus.
- Bus pass subsidized 50% by Company.
- Discounts on tuna products.
- Compensation after 5 years of service.
- Free medical consultation and medications at our plant clinic
- Business Studies diploma (secretarial or accounting)
- At least 3/5 years’ experience in relevant administration field
- Capacity to work autonomously and proactively
- Computer literate
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or written application should be sent to HR Operations Manager.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.