- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
3 Posts Available
- To ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
- To ensure that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
- To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
- To ensure that you are smartly dressed and alert behind the buffet tables.
- To know and explain all dishes on the buffet tables.
- To ensure that your section is being kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To attend training courses and seminars as and when required.
- Any other duties of a similar nature that may be assigned either in the Main Kitchen, Butcher, Pastry or Pool Grill by the Executive Chef or Sous Chef on duty.
- Competitive Salary related to experience and qualification
- Attractive Service Charge Scheme
- Comfortable European-Style accommodation with Air Condition (for non La Digue Residence)
- Paid Utility Bills
- 1 FREE monthly return CatCocos Ticket for employees recruited from Mahe.
- Meals whilst on Duty
- Employee of the month award
Variable, depending on the workload
- Certificate in Culinary
- 2 years’ experience in similar post
- Customer service oriented
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV, Certificates, References, Passport size photo, Police Character Certificate via email to: email@example.com or C/O Catcocos Head Office, Espace Building, Isle Du Port.
Management reserves the right to call the best qualified candidates for interview
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.