- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone 467 37 00
- Contact Person Chief Executive Officer
Summary of Duties
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of the Institute’s Communication and Advocacy Plan.
- Work closely with other sectors within IECD and assist them with matters pertaining to communication, information and advocacy.
- Plan and write content for publications, website pages and social media sites according to the needs of the Institute.
- Assist in the development and implementation of media concepts for the Institute.
- Participate in and carry out action research initiatives of the Institute.
- Assist in the development, implementation and revision of internal policies and guidelines for the development of early childhood services.
- Participate in the organisation of activities that aims to increase the Institute’s visibility.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Diploma or equivalent in Media, Marketing and/or Social field, and preferably with knowledge and skills in early childhood development.
- Three years working experience in a Media, Marketing or Social field.
- Ability to organise and manage projects with high efficiency in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- A positive attitude and good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their job application forms, a recent passport, CV and reference, copies of certificate/transcript and copy of NIN to the following address:
Chief Executive Officer
Institute of Early Childhood Development
3rd Floor, Le Chantier Mall, Francis Rachel Street, Victoria
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 467 3700
Closing Date: Tuesday 17th March 2020, at 3.30 pm
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.