- Address Office 1 Room 5, Second Floor, Olivier Maradan Building, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
- Industry Financial Services
- Company Phone +357 998 26908
- Contact Person Stella Ermogenidou
Due to the continuous expansion of our operations, we currently seek a dynamic individual to assume the role of Compliance & AML Officer at our office at Seychelles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports directly to Chief Compliance Officer
- Monitoring and assessing the level of compliance risk the Company faces and drafting written reports
- Developing, designing, and re-designing the appropriate procedures of the Company
- Work with other departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Receiving and following up Client complaints or grievances and filing these complaints or grievances
- Be able to design, based on the general policy principles of the Company, the internal practice, measures, procedures, and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, and describe and explicitly allocate the appropriateness and the limits of responsibility of each department that is involved in the abovementioned
- To prepare correctly and timely submit to regulators the relevant reports and provide the necessary explanation to the appropriate employees of the Company for its completion
- Prepare reports for senior management & external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree will be considered as an advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in anti-money laundering or compliance-related functions in the last 4 years
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements and controls.
- Demonstrated experience regarding the industry’s practices and professional standards.
- Awareness is relative to integrity and professional ethics.
- Professional certification at Advanced Certificate level (or equivalent) in Compliance or anti-money laundering from an internationally accredited institution. (e.g., Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or International Compliance Association (ICA) Certification in Anti-Money Laundering).
This is a full-time position located at our office at Seychelles.
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.