- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 429 3000
- Contact Person Head of Human Resources and Administration
Nouvobanq, a well established retail and commercial bank is seeking a Compliance Analyst to join our Compliance Department.
Reporting to the Compliance Officer-Head of Compliance, the Compliance Analyst will work in a professional team supporting implementation of robust internal controls and procedures for ensuring stringent risk management and safeguarding the prosperity of the bank, its customers, employees, shareholders and the Seychelles community.
The following specific responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support the Head of Compliance and the embedded AML/CFT Risk management to discharge their responsibilities relating to AML/CFT risk management process as required by the relevant legislations
- Implement the Bank’s Anti Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) awareness program;
- Perform reviews of account applications
- Monitor transactions effected by customers
- Provide AML/CFT guidance to the business
- Assist with periodical reporting
- Assist with compliance training and awareness in line with regulatory requirements
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a compliance culture at Nouvobanq
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Law or related field with at least 3 years experience in compliance in Banking or financial services and anti-money laundering with professional certification; or
Relevant Diploma with ICA Certification in Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) with a minimum of 5 years work experience in Financial Services and familiarity with banking industry practices and professional standards.
The successful candidate will have the ability to deal with competing demands and possess strong collaboration and teamwork skills and more specifically will have:
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls pertaining to financial management, operations, risks and compliance in financial services
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Confidence in managing stakeholder relationships and dealing with regulators and third parties
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good IT skills, analytical skills, report-writing, and presentation skills
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or should apply by forwarding a letter of application, curriculum vitae and certificates by email to [email protected]banq.sc, or by post to the Head of Human Resource and Administration, Nouvobanq (SIMBC), Nouvobanq House Francis Rachel Street, Victoria, Mahe.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for interview
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.