- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 429 3000
- Contact Person Head of Human Resources and Administration
Support the Bank in implementing robust internal control, ensuring stringent risk management, safeguarding the prosperity of the bank for its clients and customers, its employees, shareholders and the Seychelles community.
Assist management of:
- Regulatory risk trends and appropriate mitigation control measures.
- Any new regulations and laws and their implications.
- Ensuring the Bank preparedness and responses for Regulatory inspections.
- Drive AML awareness and communication to the business.
- Set control standards and advise on the appropriate controls for the mitigation of regulatory risks.
Regulatory Compliance Training:
- Manage comprehensive Compliance training and education in line with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in maintaining a compliance culture at Nouvobanq.
- Coordinate the compliance monitoring plan.
- Coordinate and perform Regulatory Reviews in businesses and functions.
- Prepare accurate periodical reports and analysis to Management
- Handle enquiries and surveys as requested by the regulators.
- Reporting to Management on the all inclusive AML status.
- Assist Management to ensure internal resources, systems, procedures and control are in place, documented and operating effectively in order to mitigate money laundering risk.
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- University graduate in Business Administration or
- Advance Level Studies/Diploma in Business Studies plus a minimum of five years banking operations/procedure and systems.
- Should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Analytical skills
How To Apply
Head of Human Resources and Administration, Nouvobanq (SIMBC), Nouvobanq House, Francis Rachel Street, Victoria, Mahe
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.