- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 428 0900
- Contact Person HR & Admin Section
- Seychellois only Yes
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
3 Posts Available
The post holder will work closely with the other units within the Registration Division and other external institutions concerned with enforcement, investigation and supervision with regards to compliance and related issues, through the necessary consultation with the Senior Compliance Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or any related field; or
- Advanced Diploma in Law or any related field plus two years’ work experience; or
- Diploma in Law or any other related field plus three years’ work experience; or
- A’ level in English and French or law plus three years as Assistant Registration Officer; or
- O’ level in English and French plus four years as Assistant Registration Officer.
The candidate should also have an understanding of the Seychelles Laws, Regulations and policies relevant to the functioning of the Registration Division
The candidates should be:
- Conversant in English, French and Creole and should be able to undertake his/her duties responsibly with minimum supervision;
- Professional in his/her approach, should possess a pleasant personality and able to work within a team and under pressure;
- Respectable and discipline.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or are requested to collect an application form at the Registration Division’s reception or forward their CV, copies of certificates and references and a copy of ID card to:
Human Resource and Administration Section
1st Floor of Independence House
Email: [email protected]
For additional information with regards to the above positions, please contact the Human Resource and Administration Section – Registration Division on telephone number 4280900
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.