- Industry Financial Services
- Contact Person Talent Acquisition Team
Smarttool Trading SC Ltd is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Compliance Officer to join their team in Seychelles.
Key Responsibilities of the position:
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities such as compliance reports etc
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities
- Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards
- Verify that all company and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated
Job Requirements and Competencies:
- Educational background in Law or relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years of compliance experience preferably in a FOREX company
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV, Certificates and References to [email protected] quoting the job title “Compliance Officer” in the subject line.
Kindly note that due to the high volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Ministry reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.