- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 467 0500
- Contact Person Administration and Human Resource Section
Biodiversity Conservation Section of the Biodiversity Conservation and Management Division
Evaluate the impact of development projects and activities on endangered terrestrial and marine species, threatened living resources and habitats. Ensure that laws concerning the protection of wildlife are respected and enforced. Monitor and control the import and spread of exotic invasive species and minimise/control threats to native species. Implement and coordinate research on different species and other projects concerning the conservation and management of endangered species. Supervise and manage rangers and Assistant conservation officers.
Salary depending on qualification and experience plus Scheme of Service Allowance.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Master Degree in relevant Conservation field/ Environment Science or any related subject such as biology or ecology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biodiversity Conservation or Environment Science
- Bachelor Degree Conservation/Biology/Environment Science
- Advanced Diploma in Environmental Science or Biodiversity Conservation plus two years relevant work experience as an Assistant Conservation Officer
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward their applications & C.V to the Administration and Human Resource Section, PO Box 445 Botanical Gardens, Mont Fleuri.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.