- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone 264 2726 / 467 4476 during working hours
- Contact Person Mr. Hansel Bonnelame
Invitation to Tender
SOURCE OF FINANCE: Government of Seychelles
The following are eligible to tender on equal terms. Contractors Class 1 & 2 registered and licensed to operate in Seychelles.
- Contractors must be able to demonstrate capability to perform works worth of SR3M of similar nature either government/ private works.
- Bidder must not have any ongoing project(s) with any Public Procuring Entity;
- which has/have delayed beyond the respective completion date(s) set out in the respective Contract (s) due to delays attributable to the Contractor or
- Where actual progress of works has fallen behind the expected progress, due to delays attributed to the Contractor.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: NAGEON ESTATE POINT LARUE
PERFORMANCE PERIOD: 36 Calendar Weeks
ACCESS TO TENDER DOSSIER: The tender Dossiers can be obtained from Seychelles Infrastructure Agency (SIA) (MLH) Office Independence House as of Friday 24th June 2022 from 10:00 – 2:00pm upon payment of a non-refundable fee of SR 200.00 each and deadline date for obtaining the dossier shall be Friday 1st July 2022 not later than 12:00 noon.
Potential Bidders shall provide a copy of the valid license, and the Business Registration Number / NIN upon purchase of the tender dossier and shall be allowed to inspect the tender dossier prior to purchase.
PRE –BID MEETING / SITE VISIT: A mandatory site information meeting / site visit has been organized on Monday 04th July 2022 at 10:30 am .The meeting point shall be at Pointe Larue DA’s Office Car Park.
Failure to attend the site information meeting/site visit will result in the disqualification of the bidder.
SUBMISSION OF TENDERS:
TENDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN SEALED ENVELOPES MARKED, “CONSTRUCTION OF 4 UNITS OF 2 BEDROOMS HOUSE AT NAGEON ESTATE POINT LARUE” AND DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX LOCATED AT THE NATIONAL TENDER BOARD SECRETARIAT, 1ST FLOOR, MAISON DE MAHE, BEFORE 10:30AM ON MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022. TENDERS WILL BE OPENED IMMEDIATELY AFTER CLOSING AT 10:30AM.
BIDDERS OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND THE TENDER OPENING SESSION.
ANY BID RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL BE RETURNED UNOPENED TO THE BIDDER AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
All enquiries regarding the tender, please contact: Mr. Hansel Bonnelame. Tel No. 2642726 / 4674476 during working hours. The Senior Project Officer, Seychelles Infrastructure Agency, P.O Box 199, Independence House, Victoria.
Tender enquiries should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Seychelles Infrastructure Agency, P.O Box 199, Independence House, Victoria. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org