- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
To support the Food and Beverage Team in the provision of high quality Food and Beverage products and services for guests and to provide specialist expertise in food and beverage controls and systems
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Prepare and analyze food and beverage costs on a monthly basis and recommend alternatives to improve costs.
- Assist in the monthly food and beverage inventories count and extension.
- Establish and maintain a database for food and beverage inventory stock including up-to-date pricing.
- Ensure proper storage and issuance of all food and beverage items.
- Establish and maintain a cost allocation transfer system for food and beverage supplies to the various departments. Summarize these transactions for each financial period close.
- Cost all food and beverage items and where practical, input these costs into the point of sales system and generate monthly potential food and beverage cost of sales.
- Price all food and beverage storeroom requisitions and compute the following:
- Monthly food and beverage actual costs by outlet
- Monthly storeroom variances for food and beverage
- Assist management in menu costing in order to establish menu item sale prices.
- Establish and monitor the following operational controllers in the banquets and food and beverage outlets:
- Cash Bars
- Menu Items (ensure that they are properly rung up the system)
- Liquor pouring procedures
- Guest check void controls
- Cash handling and check settlement
- Operation inventories and reconciliations
- Point of Sale system user capabilities and controls
- Portion controls
- Prepare F&B reports as requested by management.
- Competitive Salary related to experience and qualification
- Attractive Service Charge Scheme
- Comfortable European-Style accommodation with Air Condition (for non La Digue Residence)
- Paid Utility Bills
- 1 FREE monthly return CatCocos Ticket for employees recruited from Mahe.
- Meals whilst on Duty
- Employee of the month award
Variable, depending on the workload
- ACCA level two
- Or Degree in accounting
- plus 2/3 years successful post qualifying work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and work well in a team environment as well as on an individual basis
- Team building skills
- Strong numeric and analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Effective written communications skills and e-mail
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting programs, spreadsheet and word processing programs
- Stress management skills ( deadlines associated with this position which may cause significant stress)
- Time management skills
- Multi task skiing(Job rotation)
- Previous experience working in the hospitality industry (large hotel) will be an advantage but not a requirement
- Previous knowledge of cost controls will be an advantage
- Equivalencies will be considered and adequate training would be provided where required
- Should be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful and show high level of subordination
- Should be flexible and have a strong sense of discretion when dealing with suppliers
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Should possess good level of concentration
- Be prepared to assist others when necessary
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV, Certificates, References, Passport size photo, Police Character Certificate via email to: email@example.com or C/O Catcocos Head Office, Espace Building, Isle Du Port.
Management reserves the right to call the best qualified candidates for interview
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.