- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 429 4400
- Contact Person Human Resources Manager
Are you a responsible, self- motivated and reliable person? We are seeking to fill the following vacant position within the bank.
CREDIT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
- The Credit Control Administrator will assess and understand the customer’s financing needs and requests; process accordingly by applying the laid down Lending Policies and Procedures through the effective application of customer relationship approach as established by the Bank.
- Appraise loan application, undertake site visit and make appropriate recommendations based on findings and project viability and submit report to the Risk and Compliance function for risk assessment.
- Effect disbursement of loan, monitor project implementation through site visits and ensure that stipulated conditions attached to a loan are being complied with by the customer.
- Prepare report for any changes to loan condition and submit to the relevant sanctioning authority.
- Undertake end of Disbursement Process as per SOP in a timely manner
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are in conformity with approvals and ensure that all the credit administrative procedures have been followed
- Advanced Diploma in Business Studies and Accounting plus 3 years relevant working experience
- Diploma in Business Studies and Accounting plus 5 years relevant working experience
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to interpret financial reports
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply?
The following should accompany the application:
- Letter of application with a copy of passport sized photograph
- Completed application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of certificates and references
- Police character certificate
The above should be addressed to:
Manager Human Resources
Development Bank of Seychelles
PO Box 217
Or email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 29th February 2024
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.