- Industry Shipping
- Company Phone +248 429 0350
- Contact Person Gilbert Morin - Executive Director
Societe Seychelloise De Navigation (SSN), a company providing the service of shipping agent to CMA-CGM shipping line, is looking for a person to fill the above position.
In the role you will manage the Sales activities to enhance increased sales, build successful working relationships with our customers, colleagues and you will ensure we constantly deliver excellent customer service.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales activities while promoting Company’s range of services to increase the volume of business, service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Directly manage and oversee all customer service, after-sales, quotations and complaints functions.
- Develop new accounts and explore new business opportunities to increase revenue.
- Present, promote and sell Company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain and develop existing customers’ relationships for increase support.
- Ensure customer issues are handled in a timely and sensitive manner.
- Drive performance to achieve KPI’s within the functions.
- Prepare and present reports on customers’ profile, competitors’ activities, sales performance and trade report to management.
- Coordinate Sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Coach, train and motivate the team on a daily basis.
Compensation: Will be based on qualifications and experience.
- A degree in the fields such as economics, business management, marketing or other related disciplines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a Sales and Customer Service role, preferably in Shipping / Freight Forwarding industry.
- Have excellent problem solving skills with the ability to foster relationship with customers.
- Have a strong leadership, strong organisational and administration skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should send their applications, CV and references to the:
Executive Director, SSN, P.O Box 339, Victoria or email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.