- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 428 8888
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
Handle all customer service complaints to ensure client satisfaction and assist with medical emergencies and accidents.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Investigate all sales complaints, faults arising in operations and suggest appropriate action to all parties concerned.
- Liaise and coordinate with reservation agents and representative supervisors in ensuring clients’ problems are handled and solved efficiently and courteously and monitor that necessary follow-up action is taken.
- Promptly deal with correspondence regarding customer complaints received after clients’ departure and communicate information to all concerned.
- Make recommendations to improve the efficiency of operations and customer handling.
- Monitor and report on quality of own and subcontracted services, and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Ensure that Customer Services Incident Reports are submitted on time; take/advise on corrective action when required; dispatch to relevant department for further action.
- Critically analyse Daily Representative Reports and ensure that all complaints are actioned promptly and feedback given to Tour Operator.
- Ensure guests’ questionnaires are distributed, analysed and forwarded to appropriate department for action.
- Oversee arrangements for special events eg. Medical cases.
- Advise Reservations and Marketing Departments of state of hotels eg. building operations facilities etc. through the distribution of Reports following inspection visits.
- Analyse complaints and produce reports for management meetings on a weekly basis; prepare and submit monthly reports and statistics.
- Assist with Internal Auditing of allocated areas and submit reports on a timely basis.
- Assist with the completion of documentation from Tour Operators as per agreement.
- Participate in activities relating to Educationals and attend dinners as designated.
- Assist with any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Induction/Orientation Training
- On the job Training
- ISO Awareness Training
- Lead Auditor’s training
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service and telephone skills training
- Post Secondary Level of Education
- High level of Computer literacy – WORD/EXCEL
- High level of numeracy
- Fluency in (oral/written) English; other languages highly desirable.
- At least two years experience in the hospitality/tourism industry.
- Previous experience in Guest services an advantage.
Other Skills & Attributes
- A people person who can adapt to different cultures.
- Flexible; able and willing to work odd hours
- Energetic, self-motivated and very well organized.
- Excellent communication skills and good time management.
- Ability to handle difficult customers and work well under pressure.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV with covering letter to:
Human Resources Department, Mason’s Travel (Pty) Ltd, P O Box 459, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, OR by e-mail to: [email protected]
Our Team will respond to shortlisted candidates only.Mason
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.