- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 428 8888
- Contact Person Human Resources Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Investigate all sales complaints, faults arising in operation and suggest appropriate action to all parties concerned.
- Liaise and coordinate with reservation agents and representative supervisors in ensuring clients’ problems are handled and solved efficiently and courteously and monitor that necessary follow-up action is taken.
- Promptly attend to correspondence on customer complaints received after clients’ departure and communicate information to Marketing Department.
- Make recommendations to improve the efficiency of operations and customer handling.
- Monitor and report on quality of own and subcontracted services, and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Ensure that Customer Services Incident Reports are submitted on time; take/advise on corrective action when required; dispatch to relevant department for further action.
- Critically analyse Daily Representative Reports and ensure that all complaints are action promptly and feedback given to Tour Operator.
- Ensure guests’ questionnaires are distributed – analyse and forwarded to appropriate for action.
- Oversee arrangements for special events eg. Medical cases.
- Advise Reservation and Marketing Department of state of hotel eg. Building operations facilities etc.. through the distribution of Reports following inspection visits.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports and statistics.
- To ensure that duty allocated outside working hours is carried out effectively and to the expected company standard.
- Assist with any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Remuneration can be negotiated based upon experience and qualifications.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV with covering letter to:
Human Resources Department, Mason’s Travel (Pty) Ltd, P O Box 459, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, OR by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Team will respond to shortlisted candidates only.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.