- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 428 0900
- Contact Person HR & Admin Section
- Seychellois only Yes
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
To receive, attend and respond to customer queries, complaints and suggestions quickly. Also to monitor and ensure the maintenance of customer satisfaction.
- Diploma in Customer Service or related field plus at least five years related work experience
The candidate should have a good understanding of the principles and techniques for dealing with customers and customer related matters.
The candidates should be:
- Conversant in English, French and Creole and should be able to undertake his/her duties responsibly with minimum supervision;
- Professional in his/her approach, should possess a pleasant personality and able to work within a team and under pressure;
- Respectable and discipline.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or are requested to collect an application form at the Registration Division’s reception or forward their CV, copies of certificates and references and a copy of ID card to:
Human Resource and Administration Section
1st Floor of Independence House
For additional information with regards to the above positions, please contact the Human Resource and Administration Section – Registration Division on telephone number 4280900
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.